for those of you who don’t know me,
my name is EMMA.
I am a FASHION MODEL and PHOTOGRAPHER and i have been on an incredible LATIN JOURNEY. i DANCED in RIO, HIKED in the AMAZON, saw the MAYAN TEMPLES and PARTIED LUXURIOUSLY in ACAPULCO & MIAMI.
i am booked AROUND THE WORLD over the next few months and will take my CAMERA to these AMAZING NEW LOCATIONS. adios TROPICAL VIBRATIONS BIENVENUE OLD WORLD!
Huan Ying! Welcome to China!
Emma has arrived to the
Land of the Divine!
From the busy streets of Shanghai to the beautiful rice fields of the countryside, our muse discovers the wonders of this ancient culture! Get your passports and cameras ready to join Emma as she visits jade buddha temples, sips tea and Baiju, and strikes a pose on the Great Wall!
Your CHINA stamps and many others await you in-store and are your ticket to amazing prizes!
Follow her adventures
here and make sure to….
Welcome to India!
Emma sets off from the bustling streets of the cities of China to yet another fabulous location! After visiting the exquisite Taj Mahal, follow her as she retreats into the exotic jungles of India. Glamorous relaxation is on the agenda this month, along with train rides and sparkling palaces. Emma discovers Bollywood chic, yoga-zen and tigers almost too close for comfort! and she can't wait to share it with you.
Your India stamps and many others await you in store and are your tickets to sparkling prizes...
Follow Emma du Monde's travels here and make sure to...
Emma is ON TOP of the WORLD! Follow her as she DISCOVERS the CULTURE and SIGHTS of KATHMANDU!
Breath-taking SNOW-COVERED MOUNTAIN PEAKS, CRYSTALLINE LAKES and NEPALESE REMOTE VILLAGES welcome our muse to many more FABULOUS ADVENTURES.
Your HIMALAYAS STAMPS and many others await you in store and are your tickets to sparkling prizes...
Follow Emma du Monde's travels here and make sure to...
Bevenuti a Venezia!!
The colder months are coming and Emma de Monde leaves the great heights of Asia for Europe! Close to home and the native land of renaissance romance and impeccable fashion! Follow her as she indulges in the pleasures of VENICE, food, love , people watching and gondola drifting ! Ciao Ciao!
Your VENICE STAMPS and many others await you in store and are your tickets to sparkling prizes...
Follow Emma here and make sure to...
Hello NEW YORK CITY!
Around the world we have gone with our delightful muse Emma Du Monde! She has landed in the city that never sleeps. Tis' the holiday season and the windows are glittering! Follow her on her city escapade, a winter wonderland of friendship, fashion and unexpected romance! Emma is ending her jet-setting journey with a true dazzling bang and she can't wait to share it with you!
Your NYC STAMPS and many others await you in store and are your tickets to GRAND PRIZE.
Follow Emma here and make sure to...
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: Passport to Sparkle (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (and the District of Columbia) and Puerto Rico who are at least twenty-one (21) years old at the time of entry. Employees of Swarovski North America Limited, ePrize, Inc., and their parent and affiliate companies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Sponsor: Swarovski North America Limited, One Kenney Drive, Cranston, RI 02920. Administrator: ePrize, Inc., One ePrize Drive, Pleasant Ridge, MI 48069.
3. Timing: The Sweepstakes begins on January 15, 2013 at 12:01 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET"), ends on December 31, 2013 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the "Promotion Period"), and consists of eleven (11) monthly entry periods (each a "Monthly Entry Period") and one (1) Grand Prize entry period ("Grand Prize Entry Period"), as outlined in the chart below.
|Entry period||Start date at
12:01 a.m. ET
|End date at
11:59 p.m. ET
Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
4. How to Enter:
A. Grand Prize Sweepstakes: There are two (2) ways to enter for the Grand Prize:
1. Enter with ten (10) Store visits during Special Events: During the Promotion Period, visit a participating Swarovski retail store (herein, a "Store"). Present the passport ("Passport") you received by mail, or obtain a Passport in-Store from a sales associate and provide your name, email address, phone number and a valid home address. P.O. Boxes are not permitted. The sales associate will then stamp and scan your Passport with your first unique stamp (registration). To earn additional unique stamps, entrants can return to a Store when it is hosting special events or offering opportunities to participate in special activities. Dates and times of when unique stamps will be offered will be advertised on Sponsor's site (www.passporttosparkle.com). Check this site for monthly updates and then visit any Store to participate in the special event or activity to collect one (1) additional unique stamp on your Passport and have it scanned at the Store register. Once you have collected ten (10) unique stamps, you automatically will receive one (1) entry into the Grand Prize Sweepstakes. Limit: You may enter one (1) time during the Promotion Period.
2. Enter without ten (10) Store visits: Hand-print your name, valid email address, address, day and evening phone numbers, and age on a 3” x 5” piece of paper and send it in a hand-addressed, stamped envelope to: "Passport to Sparkle/Grand Prize Drawing," c/o Dept. 593129, P.O. Box 5046, Kalamazoo, MI 49003-5046. Limit: One (1) entry per person. All mail-in entries must be postmarked by December 31, 2013 and received by the close of business on January 7, 2014. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, stolen, invalid, unintelligible, illegible, misdirected or postage-due entries, which will be disqualified.
B. Monthly Entry Period Sweepstakes:
1. Enter in-Store: During the Promotion Period, visit a Store and present and register your Passport as described above. You will automatically receive one (1) entry into the applicable Monthly Entry Period drawing. Each subsequent time you visit a Store, partipate in the current event or activity. Then, have your Passport stamped and scanned at the Store register. By doing so, you will receive an additional entry into the applicable Monthly Entry Period drawing. Entries from one (1) Monthly Entry Period will not be included in subsequent Monthly Entry Period drawings. Limit: You may only receive up to ten (10) entries per each Monthly Entry Period during the Promotion Period. There is no requirement that each stamp be unique to receive an entry into the applicable Monthly Entry Period drawing; however, you may only obtain one (1) stamp and scan per day.
2. Enter without visiting a Store: Hand-print your name, valid email address, address, day and evening phone numbers, and age on a 3” x 5” piece of paper and send it in a hand-addressed, stamped envelope to: "Passport to Sparkle/Monthly Drawing," c/o Dept. 593129, P.O. Box 5046, Kalamazoo, MI 49003-5046. Limit: Ten (10) entries per person per Monthly Entry Period. All mail-in entries must be postmarked by the End Date of each Monthly Entry Period or on the following day if the End Date of the applicable Monthly Entry
Period is a Sunday. All mail-in entries must be received by the Mail- In Entry Received Dates outlined in the chart in Section 3 above. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, stolen, invalid, unintelligible, illegible, misdirected or postage-due entries, which will be disqualified.
For All Entries: Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different Passports, email addresses, identities, registrations, or any other methods will void that entrant's entries and that entrant may be disqualified. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being an authorized account holder.
Obtain six (6) unique stamps on your Passport, and you will receive one (1) crystalized luggage tag. Approximate Retail Value ("ARV"): $25. Obtain ten (10) unique stamps on your Passport, and you will receive one (1) crystalized passport holder. Redemption stamps do not count as unique stamps. ARV: $35.
Upon receipt of the crystalized luggage tag or passport holder, you will receive a "redemption stamp" confirming your receipt. The "redemption stamp" is not considered a unique stamp that will be counted for purposes of the Sweepstakes or these Offers. Limit: Each participant may receive one (1) luggage tag and one (1) passport holder. Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than the stated number of Offers by using multiple/different email addresses, Passports, identities, registrations, or any other methods may result in disqualification from the Sweepstakes and revocation of an Offer. The crystalized luggage tag and passport holder will be fulfilled while supplies last. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute an Offer for one of equal or greater value at any time
5. Drawings: Administrator is an independent judging organization whose decisions as to the administration and operation of the Sweepstakes and the selection of the potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Administrator will randomly select the potential Monthly Entry Period winners and Grand Prize winner on or around the dates outlined in the chart in Section 3 above, from all eligible entries received during each applicable entry period. Non- winning Monthly Entry Period entries will not be included in subsequent Monthly Entry Period drawings. The potential winners will be notified by email. Except where prohibited, all potential winners will be required to sign and return a Declaration of Compliance, Liability and Publicity Release ("Declaration") which must be received by Administrator, within seven (7) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim the prize. If a potential winner of any prize cannot be contacted, fails to sign and return the Declaration within the required time period (if applicable), or the prize is returned as undeliverable, the potential winner forfeits his/her prize. Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only three (3) alternate drawings will be held, after which the prize will remain un-awarded. Monthly Entry Period Prizes will be fulfilled approximately 8-10 weeks after winner confirmation for each Monthly Entry Period.
6. Prizes: ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE: A $1,000 Swarovski jewelry wardrobe (determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) and a trip for two (2) to Rio De Janiero, Brazil. Trip package includes round trip, coach-class air transportation for two (2) from a major airport near winner’s home (determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) to Rio De Janiero, Brazil; five (5) nights' accommodations at a hotel determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion (double room, double occupancy); a Jeep tour of the Tijuca Rain Forest for two (2); a $1,000 spa credit ($500 per person) at Spa to be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion; ground transportation to and from airport and hotel; and $1,000 spending money. Winner must complete the trip within one (1) year from the Grand Prize drawing date or prize will be forfeited. Trip must be booked at least twenty-one (21) days prior to departure. Travel must be round trip. Sponsor will determine airline and flight itinerary in its sole discretion. No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any flight. Travel and accommodations are subject to availability and blackout dates. Travel is subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this Sweepstakes, and those set forth by the Sponsor’s airline carrier of choice as detailed in the passenger ticket contract. All expenses and incidental travel costs not expressly stated in the package description above, including but not limited to, ground transportation, meals, incidentals, gratuities, passenger tariffs or duties, airline fees, surcharges, airport fees, service charges or facility charges, personal charges at lodging, security fees, taxes or other expenses are the responsibility solely of winner. Travel companion must be twenty-one (21) years of age or older as of the date of departure and must travel on same itinerary and at the same time as the winner. Travel companion must execute liability/publicity releases prior to issuance of travel documents. Winner and travel companion are solely responsible for obtaining valid passports, visas, and any other documents necessary for international travel. Travel restrictions, conditions and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost, mutilated, or stolen tickets, travel vouchers or certificates. Sponsor is not responsible if the Jeep tour is delayed, postponed or cancelled for any reason in which event that portion of prize is forfeited in its entirety and no substitution will be provided except as in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Seating and timing will be determined in the sole discretion of Sponsor. By accepting ticket prize, winner agrees to abide by any terms, conditions and restrictions provided by the ticket. The Sponsor is not responsible if winner does not use tickets on day of event. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $9,870.00. Actual value may vary based on airfare fluctuations and distance between departure and destination. Winner will not receive difference between actual and approximate retail value.
EIGHT (8) MONTH 1 PRIZES: One (1) Cashmere Travel Set, one (1) Swarovski crystalline ballpoint pen and pencil set, and one (1) Swarovski iPhone® case. ARV: $338. EIGHT (8) MONTH 2 PRIZES: One (1) set of Swarovski Active crystal ear buds and one (1) Apple® iPad®. ARV: $574. EIGHT (8) MONTH 3 PRIZES: One (1) set of crystallized Beats by Dr. Dre headphones and one (1) Swarovski iPhone® case. ARV: $397. EIGHT (8) MONTH 4 PRIZES: One (1) Ted Rossi crystallized tote bag, one (1) Swarovski crystalline ballpoint pen, and one (1) Swarovski Alice key ring. ARV: $577. EIGHT (8) MONTH 5 PRIZES: One (1) crystallized Apple® iPod Touch® and one (1) set of Swarovski Active crystal ear buds. ARV: $524. EIGHT (8) MONTH 6 PRIZES: One (1) pair of Swarovski Bianca Black sunglasses, one (1) wet bikini bag, and two (2) crystallized neon yellow beach towels. ARV: $598. EIGHT (8) MONTH 7 PRIZES: One (1) crystallized Apple® iPod Touch®, and one (1) set of Swarovski Active crystal ear buds. ARV: $524. EIGHT (8) MONTH 8 PRIZES: One (1) Ted Rossi crystallized tote bag, one (1) Swarovski crystalline ballpoint pen, and one (1) Swarovski Alice key ring. ARV: $577. EIGHT (8) MONTH 9 PRIZES: One (1) set of crystallized Beats by Dr. Dre headphones and one (1) Swarovski iPhone® case. ARV: $397. EIGHT (8) MONTH 10 PRIZES: One (1) PB Cashmere Travel Set, one (1) Swarovski crystalline ballpoint pen and pencil set, and one (1) Swarovski iPhone® case. ARV: $ $338. EIGHT (8) MONTH 11 PRIZES: One (1) set of Swarovski Active crystal ear buds and one (1) Apple® iPad®. ARV: $574.
For all Prizes: The actual value of electronic prizes is subject to price fluctuations in the consumer marketplace based on, among other things, any gap in time between the date the ARV is estimated for purposes of these Official Rules and the date the prize is awarded or redeemed. Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize, or a component thereof, for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the applicable entry period. Limit: One (1) Monthly Entry Period prize per person during the entire Promotion Period. Total ARV of all prizes: $53,214.
7. Release: By receipt of any prize, winners agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Administrator, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
8. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes each winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
9. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
10. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, if it is possible. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
11. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan (Southern Division) or the appropriate Michigan State Court located in Oakland County, Michigan; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan.
13. Winner List: For a winner list, visit http://bit.ly/Ub73Rt. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.
14. Name Removal Notification System: If you would like your name removed from Sponsor’s mailing list please call 1-800-426-3088 and your name will be removed within 60 days of the request.
© 2013 ePrize, Inc. All rights reserved.
iPad®, iPhone® and iPod Touch® are registered trademarks of Apple, Inc. (“Apple”). Apple is not a sponsor of this promotion.Close